Thursday, June 10, 2010

Thought I would let you know what kind of last day of school morning I had..This is without coffee because my Mom is coming up with breakfast. The boys got up in a good mood, although by the time the bus here they were *&^%ing! They take finals and can be picked up after them. Although they dont really know what time that is, so I say do I guess? Now, I called the school they said this is true, and they would prefer them picked up so they cause trouble in school while waiting for the end of the day..Does anyone find anything wrong with that statement.? If they r done with school, make the day shorter, like a half of day. This school is killing me slowly, Michael has to take summer gym this year not because he failed, but because they added new credit something......he needs one more credit of gym to graduate..I had to pay $75 for there addition of something..oh my I guess that would be all my bitching today, well at least for now.

As for me, I love summer break. My niece and nephew get to spend time with us, which I love. This year will be different I have work a couple days a week, they will not be used to that though. A good month and football starts all the fun stuff. So at least for a month I have my kids all to myself, to do nothing, only to do what we want, not what we have to..Now, I have to get coffee...

No comments:

Post a Comment